Compassion in World Farming and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) invite you to join a special session being held during EAT@Home the EAT Food Forum’s new digital event.
Sparking a new era for nature-positive food and farming
It has never been more urgent to transform our food system and embrace nature-positive higher welfare farming. We must move towards healthier diets that rebalance animal protein in supply chains and help to regenerate and restore biodiversity.
Join us on Friday 11th December (15.00–16.30 CET) where we will be discussing these topical issues.
The webinar will be moderated by Hannah MacInnes and includes the following speakers:
- Philip Lymbery, Global Chief Executive, Compassion in World Farming
- James Lomax, UN Food systems and agriculture adviser at UNEP/ Secondee to UN Food Systems Summit
Dr. Fabrice DeClerck, Director of Science, EAT
There will also be a panel discussion which will explore how business is rising to the challenge of transforming food systems, featuring the following speakers:
- Amy Keister, SVP Sustainability & Culinary for Compass Group North America
- Priya Motupalli, Global Sustainable Agriculture Lead at IKEA Food
- Erik Bruun Bindslev, Owner, Merika Advisory
- Elizabeth Whitelow, Executive Director, Regenerative Organic Certified
- Will Harris, Farmer, White Oaks Pasture.
Read all about our speakers here.
It's time for change
The stability of our planet is in peril. Our food system is failing. In the need to change, food businesses are presented with an incredible opportunity to help set a more sustainable course where people, planet and animals can thrive and live in harmony.
Please join us at this event to explore how we might scale up our ambition to transform our food system and move towards healthier diets that rebalance animal protein in supply chains and help to regenerate and restore biodiversity.
Register for the webinar here.
Read more about our Rethinking Food programme here.