Our aim is to place farm animal welfare at the heart of the food industry. We are passionate about ensuring farm animals can lead better lives - experiencing positive mental and physical wellbeing - whilst being free to express natural behaviours.
Watch the video below to find out more...
- Partnership on developing welfare policies to help raise the baseline standards of farm animal welfare
- Awards for current policies or commitments that support higher welfare farming systems
- Professional resources, technical advice and training on farm animal welfare
- Marketing and communications support
- Access to a wide network of international contacts and business opportunities
“I value the relationship with Compassion in World Farming enormously; they provide global knowledge and expertise coupled with practicality and challenge. They publicly recognise progress which is very helpful for us to communicate to our customers. Any business serious about sustainable animal farming should work with them.”
John Isherwood, Head of Sustainability, Pret
“Having worked with Compassion in World Farming for a number of years I can say that it has been a truly productive relationship. We highly value their expertise and insight and they continually push us, but they also publicly recognise companies like ours when they feel we are doing a good job.”
Keith Kenny, Corporate Vice President of Sustainability, McDonald’s
“Compassion in World Farming, although small, can achieve real change for farm animals. It’s the combination of companies and Compassion which makes the right recipe for progress.”
Willem-Jan Laan, Director of Global External Affairs, Unilever